WELCOMING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Every year, ENSSAT acts as a host school to many students from abroad and makes every effort to welcome them in the best possible manner.
- We welcome new arrivals by arranging for an assistor-student to greet them at the train station or airport, then help them settle in (tour of Lannion and ENSSAT) and deal with necessary administrative tasks (opening a bank account, for example).
- A welcome day organised by the international relations service is staged before the beginning of the academic year/term.
- We can help with visa and residence permit applications or extensions: the international relations secretarial team can liaise with the OFII (French Office of Immigration and Integration) and the Côtes d'Armor county prefecture (administrative centre), located in Saint-Brieuc (approximately 80kms from ENSSAT).
- Before you leave: make sure the French embassy in your home country has completed the OFII registration request – available here
- The day on which you register to begin studying at ENSSAT: take copies of the OFII form and your passport to the International Relations secretary.
IMPORTANT: all non-European students must arrive in France with an Extended Stay student visa considered to be a valid residence permit (VLS-TS). The OFII processes mentioned above only serve to formally validate the aforementioned visa obtained previously within the relevant French State services.
FIND OUT MORE: all useful information can be found on the CAMPUS FRANCE website under the « Prepare your stay » section.
WARNING: the Campus France procedure is necessary but doesn't represent a complete application to enroll at ENSSAT. Foreign students must also comply with the standard entry procedures and selection processes ENSSAT applies.
Claire Le Page
Head of international relations
Secretary of international relations
(+33) / (0) 2 96 46 91 36