Located within a converted chapel steeped in history, the library offers a charming contrast to the school’s surrounding modern buildings. The printed collections are shared over two floors; the library also features an adjacent reading room. This library has been part of the associated network of Rennes 1 University libraries since 1995.
- From Monday to Thursday from 8am to 10pm
with a break between 5pm and 6:15pm;
- From 8am to 7:15pm
with a break between 4:15pm and 6:15pm on Fridays;
- Closed during University holidays.
Book borrowing conditions
Borrowing books is permitted for all people directly connected to the school. Employees from the companies within the Anticipa technology hub can borrow books under the terms of a signed agreement with the school. Private individuals are asked to pay a registration fee before borrowing library publications.
Inter-library borrowing (PEB)
Documents unavailable through the library can be requested from an external source (University libraries, overseas libraries, etc.). This service will be invoiced at cost price to the laboratory or research team the requestee is attached to.
The Rennes 1 university library catalogues
- Rennes 1 university catalogue contains the references of all documents available through the network of libraries attached to the Rennes 1 university.
- Supernova (online resources, identification login required)
- IRMAR library catalogue
- CAREN documentation centre catalogue
- ENSCR library catalogue
- SCELVA ressource Centre
- Sudoc: University documentation system (Sudoc user guide)
- BNF: French national library
- CCfr: France; shared catalogue
- Hermine: Brittany documentation resources portal
- Rennes City library
- Upper-Brittany University library (Rennes 2)
- Southern-Brittany University library
- Western-Brittany University library
- Worldcat: shared worldwide OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) catalogue.
+33 (0)2 96 46 90 25