ENSSAT benefits from being located in an area which is particularly widely occupied by a considerable number of key industrial players. In addition to the major telecommunication companies, there is a vast network of small/medium-sized businesses specialised in the fields of computing, electronics and optics, all of which are taught at ENSSAT.
At the cutting-edge of innovation, the Lannion area has managed to create a collaborative system between higher education, research centres and businesses. ENSSAT is one of the key conveyors within this structure.
This firm partnership between ENSSAT and the industrial sphere results in:
- numerous work placement offers
- industry professionals are members of the school's board of Directors
- training opportunities for professionals
- 'taxe d’apprentissage' (teaching/training tax) payments
- resources being made available
- the Student-Company forum, held for the 8th time on the 23th of November 2017.
-> find out more here: www.forum-etudiants-entreprises.fr
- broad training provided by professionals
Industrial connections and innovation
ENSSAT is a member of the Brittany company nurturing scheme, Emergys, partnered by l'Adit / the Anticipa Technology hub. Accordingly, the school actively promotes leading projects to create new companies originating from or connected to its research laboratories. Here are a few examples:
+33 (0)7 87 70 70 72
Head of business relations