ENSSAT strongly encourages student exchanges, supports students being geographically mobile and acts as a host educational school for foreign students.
ENSSAT offers their engineering students the opportunity to enjoy the experience of living abroad either in a European, Asian, North American or South American country. Through its many partnerships with international teaching institutions involved in different exchange programs, ENSSAT enables student geographical mobility projects in the form of an academic period spent abroad and/or a pre-employment work placement. In return, ENSSAT acts as a host establishment to foreign students from overseas partner universities. All our student-engineers must, at some point during their course, spend a period gaining experience abroad.
International student mobility programs currently can be completed as:
- a semester or a full year, during the 3rd year of training, at one of our partner universities
- a 2 to 3 month work experience placement at the end of the 1st year or 2nd year or a 5-month end-of-studies work experience placement (April - August)
- a gap year between the 2nd and 3rd years.
- a summer school period of a month or longer spent at one of our partner universities
These overseas periods can be organised through programs such as ERASMUS (Europe) or under our reciprocal partnerships (see below for the full list of partner institutions).
Enssat is a European Eur-Ace accredited institute certifying that its engineering training course meets the approved quality standards in Europe.
List of ENSSAT's overseas partner institutions
- BELGIUM -> Brussels Université Libre
- DENMARK -> Roskilde University
- GERMANY -> Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- FINLAND -> Tampere University of Technology
- IRLAND -> Dublin Institute of Technology
- LATVIA -> Riga Technical University
- PORTUGAL -> Lisbon University
- ROMANIA -> Timisoara Polytechnic University
- SPAIN -> Polytechnic University of Catalunya
- UNITED KINGDOM -> (Scotland)
-> UCL Louvain Catholic University
-> Faculty of Applied Sciences
-> Rosenheim University of Applied Sciences
-> Ruhr-Bochum University
-> Barcelona School of Telecommunications Engineering (ETSETB)
-> Jaume University
-> Madrid Polytechnic Universityd
- BRAZIL -> Paraná Federal Technological University, Curitiba
- CANADA -> Laval University, Quebec
- CHINA -> Xidian University
- JAPAN -> Tohoku University, Sendai
- TAIWAN -> National University of Taiwan
- VIETNAM -> Post and Telecom Institute of Technoloy, Hanoï
-> Rio Grande so Sul Federal University, Porto Alegre
-> Minas Gerais Federal University
-> Sao Paulo University
-> Montreal University, Quebec
-> Waseda University, Tokyo
-> Tokyo Institute of Technology
-> University of Science and Technology, Hanoï
ENSSAT's international relations service also relies on the contacts and connections of their teaching staff, teacher-researchers and researchers as well as their own research network, doing its level best to accommodate any engineering students' specific overseas project wishes.