WELCOMING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Every year, ENSSAT acts as a host school to many students from abroad and makes every effort to welcome them in the best possible manner.
- We welcome new arrivals by arranging for an assistor-student to greet them at the train station or airport, then help them settle in (tour of Lannion and ENSSAT) and deal with necessary administrative tasks (opening a bank account, for example).
- A welcome day organised by the international relations service is staged before the beginning of the academic year/term.
- We can help with visa and residence permit applications or extensions: the international relations secretarial team can liaise with the OFII (French Office of Immigration and Integration) and the Côtes d'Armor county prefecture (administrative centre), located in Saint-Brieuc (approximately 80kms from ENSSAT).
- Before you leave: make sure the French embassy in your home country has completed the OFII registration request – available here
- The day on which you register to begin studying at ENSSAT: take copies of the OFII form and your passport to the International Relations secretary.
IMPORTANT: all non-European students must arrive in France with an Extended Stay student visa considered to be a valid residence permit (VLS-TS). The OFII processes mentioned above only serve to formally validate the aforementioned visa obtained previously within the relevant French State services.
FIND OUT MORE: all useful information can be found on the CAMPUS FRANCE website under the « Prepare your stay » section.
WARNING: the Campus France procedure is necessary but doesn't represent a complete application to enroll at ENSSAT. Foreign students must also comply with the standard entry procedures and selection processes ENSSAT applies.