Computer Engineer by Apprenticeship
Cybersecurity, data and multimedia science, artificial intelligence
In partnership with the ITII Bretagne (Institut des Techniques d'Ingénieur de l'Industrie = Institute of Industrial Engineering Techniques), ENSSAT offers a specialised « Computer science, multimedia and networks » engineering training course incorporating an apprenticeship scheme* (block release training course, ongoing training and APEL).
* Diploma recognised by the Engineering Titles Commission.
The training course is supported by the 'Pôle de Compétitivité Images et Réseaux', a certified Imaging and networks organisation.
The course can be completed in three ways...
Initial training:For students under 30 years of age.
admission into the 1st year of the course upon completion of one of the following (or equivalent diplomas):
- Computer technology degree (DUT)
- Networks and telecommunications degree (DUT)
- Multimedia and internet professions DUT (MMI, formerly SRC)
- Computing and networks for industry and technical services BTS
- 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor of computing
- Intensive foundation degree
admission into the 2nd year of the course if the following qualification has been obtained:
- 1st year Master of computer science
To be eligible, students must have a DUT, BTS or equivalent diploma and have a minimum of three years’ professional experience.
Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning:
The diploma can be obtained through the APEL process for employees with a minimum of three years’ professional experience in a technical computing/networks arena.
Submitting an application
For the initial training course: you can view the entry selection dates and submit an application directly (in french) déposer un dossier.
For the ongoing training scheme: you can view the entry selection dates and submit an application directly (in french) .
Having completed the training course, graduate engineers can become specialised professionals working as:
- Multimedia services designers
- Graphical tablet and mobile phone application developers
- Project managers
- Java Web experts
- Rich media engineers
- Man-to-machine interfacing designers
- Software development coordinators
- Networks and systems engineers
- Banking, insurance, e-commerce, etc.
- Computing services and advising
- Car manufacturing, aeronautics, etc.
Laurent Le Calvez,
+33 (0)2 96 46 92 10